Current Senior Center Guidelines:
1. Please wear a mask (if you are physically able) at all times indoors, except when eating.
2. Please maintain distancing of at least six feet from non-family members.
3. Please try to limit restroom visits to one person at a time.
4. Please wash your hands and/or utilize hand sanitizer frequently.
5. Please notify a staff member immediately if you feel sick or notice someone else appearing to be ill.
6. You may choose to sit where youâd like, but please continue sitting in the same seat each day (to aid in Health Department contact tracing efforts if someone becomes sick)
7. Please do not exchange items with other patrons, such as bingo cards, food items, etc.
8. Bingo cards are to remain in place at each seat; they will be sanitized by staff for use the next day.
Thank You For Your Kind Cooperation!
We Will Change And Relax
These Guidelines As We Are Allowed ...
But For Now, We Are Bound By The Current Directives
And Guidelines Tied To Our Operations And Funding.