Calhoun County Clerk, Jean Simers has released the following General Election information:

Do you want to update your address, change your name because you got married, or change your political party? You can do all of these things at one website:

The general election is fast approaching - here are some dates to remember:

There are no plans right now to mail absentee applications to all registered voters as was done for the primary. So, if you want to vote by absentee ballot you must complete an Absentee Voter Application. You can get one at  or call the county clerk’s office at 304-354-6725 and we will gladly mail you one.

As in the primary, we want all voters to choose the manner of voting that is most comfortable for them. So you will have the choice of absentee voting; early voting; or voting on Election Day.