Fire levels William's Road home

Fire completely destroyed a Big Springs house about 3 p.m. yesterday, leaving Ronzel and Michelle Wagoner and their two young sons homeless.

The dwelling, located off Rt. 16 on Williams Road, was completely in flames when it was discovered, and was on-the-ground when the Grantsville VFD arrived.

Grantsville fire chief Craig Gherke said no one was home when the fire broke out.

Michelle Yatauro Wagoner (left) said "We lost everything
except what we have on," rear part of house burns (right)

Michelle Wagoner is a former Grantsville councilwoman and works as a hair stylist at Nu Look in Grantsville.

"We've lost everything we own," she said, arriving at the fire.

Information on how community members can help to follow .

House was on-the-ground when Grantsville VFD arrived