Grantsville Gets New Doctors in 1910

(08/27/2001)

Transcribed by Norma Knotts Shaffer from microfilm of the Calhoun Chronicle dated 4/11/1910.

In this issue of our paper will be found the medical card of Corcoran & Morford, Grantsville's new doctors.  Mr. Morford is the son of the popular Dentist of Spencer, who is well known to most of our citizens, and comes to us highly recommended.  Dr. Corcoran is well known in our neighborhood, having practiced medicine under Dr. Dye at this place for a year or more, and is well liked by his acquaintances.  These gentlemen have opened an office in the Hardman building, and are beginning the practice of their profession with good people, who know they will find their surroundings very pleasant, and that they will prosper.