Industry, a faded village, had a country store,
now but a shell on the Calhoun-Wirt
EVE OF AUTUMN 2002
The Jarvis Store from Oka now standing at
the Calhoun County Park, relocated by the Historical Society. What a beauty it is, inside.
The McCartney Store from the late 1940's
still standing on Phillips Run at Rex McCartneys.
Old Grantsville Grade School is
The Straight Run Bridge across the West
Fork near Orma - 175 feet long, 14 feet wide,
completed in 1991, builder Bill Cogar, designer Harry Newell, with materials furnished by
Hope gas, Gordon Rogers and Harry Newell.
Log cabin IOOF building on Phillips Run,
Grace Independent Baptist Church at rear.
Lenna Sturm Store on Phillips Run, circa
Minnora community yard sale has the
Old barn being turned into a nice dwelling on
Pastoral scene at the mouth of Crummies
Creek, Rt. 16.
Old log barn, or what's left of it, after the ice
storm on Phillips Run.