|COMMENCEMENT ETIQUETTE FOR CALHOUN HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION|
To ensure that all participants enjoy the commencement ceremony Friday evening, organizers ask that you do the following:
• Do not reserve seats.
• Please refrain from speaking once the ceremony begins.
• Please stay seated until the graduates have exited the gym.
• Please remove hats during the ceremony.
• Please silence all electronic devices.
• Once seated, please stay seated unless it is an emergency.
• Please do not block any isle or entrance before, during or after the ceremony.
• Please dress appropriately. Graduation is an important even to the Class of 2018! Wear your best!
• Administration will remain in the gym after the ceremony to reenact the presentation of student diplomas for pictures.
The student speakers deserve our respect. For many or all of these students, this is their first public speaking event. Let us try to make them comfortable and be respectful at all times. The Class of 2018 appreciates your support in all of the above.