Exterior and interior of the fire damaged Allison home

2/2/2018 1 PM - The Grantsville VFD answered a structure fire call on Pine Creek Road near Grantsville, the 911 call came in at at 12:45 p.m. Friday.

Smoke and fire was coming from the dwelling, according to a first responder, the structure was engulfed as firemen arrived,

The house was located at 965 Pine Creek Road, reportedly belonging to Craig Allison.

Reports said the fire started from a heater in a greenhouse.

The interior of the house and contents are a total loss.

Several units of the fire department responded to the blaze.

There were no reports of injuries.

Mutual assistance was requested from the Arnoldsburg and Upper West Fork VFDs.

Contents of the Allison home are a total loss

Additionally the Grantsville VFD responded to a dryer fire on Hemlock Lane, off of Pine Creek Road at 5 p.m. Friday.

Hur Herald from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob and Dianne Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021