(04/08/2017)
The Grantsville VFD responded Friday night at 9:30 p.m. to a mattress fire in Apartment 22 at Bramblewood Village Apartments (just off Rt. 16, Pleasant Hill).

The caller told 911 they had been unable to put the mattress fire out.

Residents then said they got the mattress outside the apartment, but needed assistance.

An occupant was reportedly suffering from smoke inhalation.


Hur Herald from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob and Dianne Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021