(05/25/2016)
The Grantsville VFD was dispatched to Calhoun Middle-High School at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday to check-out what was described as the smell of burning electric wires in a classroom.

The 911 call said there was no evidence of smoke.

The report said all students are out of the building.


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019