Minnie Hamilton Health System EMS responded to Freed Road off Leading Creek about noon Tuesday, where a 36-year-old man fell from a roof with multiple injuries.

Reports indicated he fell about 15 feet.

EMS responded to a 911 call on Crummies Creek Monday night at 8:25 p.m. when a man was steam burned from an "exploding" pressure cooker.

Reports indicated the 43-year-old male was burned on his neck, arms and chest as he was opening the still pressurized cooker.

He was taken to Roane General Hospital.

Hur Herald from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob and Dianne Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021