|A case will appear for a pretrial hearing Monday in Calhoun Circuit Court against a Grantsville couple charged with attempted murder and malicious assault, the charges brought by Grantsville Police Chief Andy Walker.|
Indicted was Cory Bell and Shirley Czaplinski (Bell), their hearing set for 10:30 a.m. A trial is set for March 1.
Other cases Monday before Judge David W. Nibert:
- Allen Ray Nelson, Jr., pretrial related to malicious wounding, trial March 1.
- William Vandal Jr., pretrial related to grand larceny and conspiracy, trial March 1.
- February Michelle Williams, pretrial related to larceny/embezzlement, trial March 1.
- Ashley Easton White, hearing on probation violation related to drug charges.
- Michael Dewayne Knicely, plea hearing related to driving DUI-3 suspended.
- Mary Parsons, sentencing related to the delivery of a controlled substance.
- Dennis McCune and Cindy McCune, pretrial hearing related to meth related drug charges, trial set March 1.
- Page Forth, pretrial hearing related to manufacturing marijuana, trial March 1.
- Daniel Lewis Slider, pretrial hearing related to fleeing and reckless driving, trial March 1.
- Civil: Riddel vs. Calhoun Homes, hearing for a summary judgment.
- Civil: Megan Oil and Gas vs. Hannah, hearing on motion to file amended complaint.
- Civil: Miller vs. Dunaway, bench trial.
- Eight juvenile cases.