|February is a month that the Calhoun Commission holds six scheduled meetings as a Board of Equalization and Review.|
The commission reviews property taxes and evaluations, makes corrections and hears from property owners issues regarding their taxation.
- Monday, February 1 - 9 a.m.
- Friday, February 5 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 10 - 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 16 - 11 a.m. - Hearing for industrial, oil and gas assessments. Notification of those appearing should be scheduled with the assessor's office at 304-354-6958, so that a state tax representative can prepare file. Commissions cannot make adjustments without state approval.
- Monday, February 22 - 3 p.m.
- Friday, February 26 - 9 a.m. - Action on continuing managed timberland.