The Calhoun County Board of Education will meet Thursday at 6:30 p.m. to conduct a public hearing on formulating the school calendar for the 2014-15 school year.|
The board will be conducing interviews in selecting a new superintendent of schools.
Those interviews will continue during a special board meeting set for April 5.
Four applicants will be interviewed.
- Timothy L Woodward, Franklin, WV, Director Pupil Support Services, Hardy County Schools.
- John F Putnam, Looneyville, WV, Director of Personnel/Supervisor of Curriculum, Roane County Schools.
- Carla R. Taylor, Big Bend, WV, Director of School Improvement, Calhoun County Schools.
- Kelli J. Whystell, Grantsville, WV, Co-Principal Calhoun Middle High School, Calhoun County Schools.
Future Board Meeting Dates:
• April 14, 2014, Regular Meeting, 6:30 p.m., Calhoun Board of Education
• May 12, 2014, Regular Meeting, 6:30 p.m., Calhoun Board of Education