|Calhoun Circuit Court is set for Tuesday, Judge Thomas Evans presiding.|
Court opens at 9:30 a.m.
The docket has been updated.
- James Forrest Blankenship, II, 29, a trial related to an indictment on fleeing while DUI, driving suspended third offense, and other violations related to an attempted traffic stop by State Police.
- Timothy Bowe, 58, trial, motion to continue, related to manufacture of controlled substance.
Trials related to meth-making:
- Charles Richard "Bucky" Bell. Jr., 25, trial.
- Issac Paul Bell, 23, plea.
- Zebadiah Hamrick,34, motion to continue.
- Matthew David Jeffery, 29, motion to continue.
- Deanna Nelson, 28, motion to continue.
- Andrea Simmons, 22, motion to continue.
- One juvenile case.
Court is scheduled for Wednesday, April 2, with a single juvenile case.