|The case against Thomas Lee Husk for the shooting death of John Cyrus in June, 2011, is set for pre-trial motions Friday in Calhoun Circuit Court.|
The case is set for jury trial on July 31.
The first degree murder case against William Seth Denmark, charged with the murder of David Beach, is on the docket Friday, a pre-trial hearing, the case set for jury trial on July 31.
Other felony cases on the docket before Judge David W. Nibert:
- State vs. Timothy Furr of Glenville, hearing on motion to dismiss drug related charges
- State vs. Robert Taylor of Clay, one count of sexual assault in 1st degree, arraignment/status of forensic evidence.
- State vs. Joseph E. Yoak of Grantsville, hearing on motion to dismiss, failure to register or provide notice of registration changes as a sex offender.
- State vs. Jerry G. McKown, of Minnora, a pre-trial hearing, facing drug counts, operating or attempting to operate a clandestine drug laboratory, possession of precursors with intent to manufacture methamphetamine, and exposing children to methamphetamine making. Set for trial July 31.
- State vs. Paul R. Goodrich, III of Grantsville, pre-trial hearing, facing three counts related to meth making, operating or attempting to operate a clandestine drug laboratory and purchasing precursors with intent to manufacture methamphetamine. Set for trial on July 31.
- Eleven juvenile cases.