(05/26/2012)
The Grantsville VFD answered a call to Calhoun Street Saturday night at 8:55 p.m.

Reports indicated the fire was caused by an electrical problem.

When firemen arrived, although it appeared there was an electrical short around outlets, with some fire, the problem had been resolved.

There was minimal damage.


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019