An electrical fire underneath a mobile home on Phillips Run was quickly put out yesterday at 4 p.m., according to the Grantsville VFD. Wiring and some plastic burned, fortunately the occupants were at home to discover the problem.

The home belonged to Bob and Geneva Groves.

The Grantsville VFD dispatched four units to the scene.
Damage was minimal.

Hur Herald from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob and Dianne Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021