|Calhoun bank robber Richard Vance will appear in Calhoun Circuit Court Monday for sentencing.|
Vance, who was to go to trial in February in Calhoun Circuit Court, agreed to a plea agreement over the September, 2010 robbery of Calhoun Banks in Arnoldsburg.
Prosecutor Rocky Holmes and Vance's attorney John Oshoway accepted the agreement before Judge Thomas Evans III, calling for Vance to plead guilty to the felony offense of robbery in the 2nd degree.
Vance came to the Arnoldsburg bank on an ATV, face covered, entering the bank, demanding a yet undisclosed amount of money from a teller at knife-point.
Vance has faced other charges for a Spencer burglary and violation of probation, fleeing to Texas.
More recently he has been charged with the sexual assault of a 16-year-old female in Calhoun.
The robbery was the second of Calhoun Banks in Arnoldsburg recently, the first bank robberies in the county's history.
Ordie J. Rogers, Jr., who with his girlfriend have been charged in the death of their 2-month-old daughter, will appear Monday related to a motion to amend bond conditions.
Other cases on Monday's docket:
- Tiffany Davis, pre-trial on drug related charges
- Jesse Starcher, motion to revoke home confinement related to drug charges
- Alfred Gene Starcher, Jr., pre-trial related to a property crime
- Tommy Brian Estep, related to possession of a firearm by a felon
- Charles Metz, related wanton endangerment involving a firearm, conspiracy to commit a felony and destruction of property