(02/07/2012)

Fire completely destroyed a home belonging to the Joseph Orlando family at 484 Mary's Fork Road, just off Milo Road about 11 p.m. Sunday night.

A 12-year-old girl, who was reportedly home alone in the house, called 911 saying a space heater had caught contents in the house on fire.

She quickly left the house to see it become completely engulfed in flames, although responders arrived rather quickly to the scene. She was uninjured.

Neighbors said the family had moved to the property from New Jersey.

The Upper West Fork and Arnoldsburg VFDs responded to the scene at the head of the narrow hollow.


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019