|Accused Calhoun bank robber Richard Dewayne Vance, 23, of Orma, has now been indicted for third degree sexual assault of a 16-year-old female, according to Circuit Court records.|
Vance has been charged with the armed hold-up of Calhoun Banks in Arnoldsburg in September, 2010.
James Scott Morford of Grantsville, has been charged and indicted with the alleged theft of a money bag with about $3,500 belonging to Matt and Lori Taylor, doing business as Fat Matts, according to court records.
The Grantsville restaurant was burglarized in October, a report says one or more culprits pried open a window, breaking a lock.
Former Grantsville Police Chief Jeff Starcher said at the time there was "a suspect of interest."
Morford has been released on $10,000 bond.
Alfred Gene Starcher, Jr., 26, of Minnora, has been indicted on two counts of burglary; one count of conspiracy to commit a felony; one count of destruction of property and one count of petit larceny.
The charges are related to the stealing of a wallet of elderly Nicut resident Jack Watkins and the theft of old coins belonging to Larry McDonald.
A Calhoun Grand Jury indicted several other individuals last week.
An indictment contains only charges and is not evidence of guilt.
- Tiffany R. Davis, 23, of Grantsville, one count, operate or attempt to operate a clandestine drug laboratory.
- Joshua David Bohn, 29, of Grantsville, one count, operate or attempt to operate a clandestine drug laboratory.
- A Clarksburg man, Willie Shane Nicholson, 31, has been indicted on 13 counts related to a multi-car wreck on Rt. 5 on New Years, one year ago.
- Three counts, Driving while license revoked for DUI 3rd offense.
- One count, fleeing DUI
- One count, fleeing showing reckless indifference.
- One count, crash involving vehicle damage.
- One count, reckless driving.
- One count,speeding.
- One count, improper registration.
- One count, no registration.
- One count, no insurance.
- One count, fleeing on foot.
- One count, obstructing an officer.
The accident was among the biggest auto damage scenes in recent history.
NICHOLSON CHARGED WITH 11 OFFENSES FOLLOWING SIX VEHICLE CRASH - During Chase "Never Hit His Brakes," Reaching 95 MPH
- Virginia Sears, 35, of Mt. Zion, one count, altering prescription.
- Michael Wayne Cunningham, 46, of Grantsville, one count, possession of a controlled substance.
- Danny Lockhart, 54, of Creston, one count, sexual abuse in first degree.
CALHOUN MAN CHARGED AFTER ALLEGED FORCIBLE SEX