A Calhoun Grand Jury indicted nine individuals Tuesday in Grantsville.|
An indictment contains only charges and is not evidence of guilt.
There are two indictments for operating a meth lab, linked to increased investigations by the WV State Police.
- Tiffany R. Davis, 23, of Grantsville, one count, operate or attempt to operate a clandestine drug laboratory.
- Joshua David Bohn, 29, of Grantsville, one count, operate or attempt to operate a clandestine drug laboratory.
Accused Calhoun bank robber Richard Dwayne Vance 23, of Orma, has been indicted, one count, 3rd degree sexual assault.
Vance has been indicted for the hold-up of Calhoun Banks in Arnoldsburg on September 13, 2010.
A Clarksburg man, Willie Shane Nicholson, 31, has been indicted on 13 counts related to a multi-car wreck on Rt. 5 on New Years, one year ago.
- Three counts, Driving while license revoked for DUI 3rd offense.
- One count, fleeing DUI
- One count, fleeing showing reckless indifference.
- One count, crash involving vehicle damage.
- One count, reckless driving.
- One count,speeding.
- One count, improper registration.
- One count, no registration.
- One count, no insurance.
- One count, fleeing on foot.
- One count, obstructing an officer.
The accident was among the biggest auto damage scenes in recent history.
NICHOLSON CHARGED WITH 11 OFFENSES FOLLOWING SIX VEHICLE CRASH - During Chase "Never Hit His Brakes," Reaching 95 MPH
- Virginia Sears, 35, of Mt. Zion, one count, altering prescription.
- James Scott Morford of Grantsville, one count, breaking and entering; one count, grand larceny.
- Michael Wayne Cunningham, 46, of Grantsville, one count, possession of a controlled substance.
- Alfred Gene Starcher, Jr., 26, of Minnora, two counts, burglary; one count, conspiracy to commit a felony; one count, destruction of property; one count, petit larceny.
- Danny Lockhart, 54, of Creston, one count, sexual abuse in first degree.
CALHOUN MAN CHARGED AFTER ALLEGED FORCIBLE SEX