|Submitted by Maricia Mlynek|
Roger Jarvis, President of the CCCOA Board, called the meeting August to order at 4:30 p.m.
After review and discussion the minutes of the July 25 were accepted.
During the Executive Director Comments, Rick Poling discussed the following items:
- July expenditures and credit card purchases
- Planning Committee, August 9th Minutes
- September 2011 Grantsville/West Fork Center Calendar of Events
- September Menu
- September 2011 CCCOA "Insider" Newsletter
- August "CCCOA News" Newsletter
- Labor Day Picnic, September 6, 2011
- Valley Gem Sternwheeler Trip, September 19, 2011
- "25 Days of Christmas" contributor letters
- Fiscal Year 2012 Budget (October 1, 2011 through September 30, 2012)
- Center closure on October 4th for Special Gubernatorial Election (Center is an official polling place)
- Reduction of annual Workers Compensation premiums as result of payroll audit.
Under new business, the board approved the Cash balance and expenditures for July 2011 as presented by Poling.
The Planning Committee's actions and minutes from its August meeting were approved by unanimous consent.
Poling detailed the line items of a proposed CCCOA Fiscal Year 2012 budget, the factors regarding each line item, and the proposed budget's allowances for increasing CCCOA's provision of its various services.
Board members present were, Pam Gainer, Dottie Williams, Barb Roberts, Roger Jarvis, Patti Hicks, Launa Butler, Roberta Wilson, and Edward Lawaty. Board member Carroll McCauley was absent.
Others in attendance were, Donald Kelley, Rick Poling and Maricia Mlynek.
The next regularly scheduled meeting is September 26, 2011.