William Albert "Seth" Denmark, 22, of Beech, will appear in Calhoun Circuit Court Monday morning before Judge David Nibert.|
The appearance is listed as "further proceedings." Denmark is represented by Ernie Skaggs.
State Police arrested Seth Denmark, who was serving the last days of a previous sentence at the Anthony Center, charging him with one count of kidnapping, a felony.
Denmark, according to a witness in a criminal complaint, allegedly had 17-year-old David Beach dig his own grave, placed him in the grave, killed and buried him.
Beach left his mother's house in Spencer four years ago, never to be seen again.
Seth Denmark's mother, Jackie Lynn Denmark, 56, who is charged with aiding and abetting kidnapping related to the incident, will also appear before Judge Nibert Monday.
Her appearance is for a bond hearing. She is represented by attorney John Oshoway.
William Anthony Denmark, 58, father of Seth Denmark, who was charged with conspiracy to inflict bodily injury, was released on bond earlier this week.
His charges, according to the criminal complaint, relate to his role in the shooting of Aaron Lloyd four years ago.
The complaint indicates Lloyd was shot by his son Seth Denmark, accompanied by David Beach.
Other actions set for court in Grantsville Monday:
- State vs. James Keith Hardman, sentencing, represented by Rocky Holmes.
- State vs. Jennifer Meadows, sentencing, represented by attorney Ernie Skaggs.
- State vs. Christopher Todd Smith, pre-trial hearing, trial set for April 6, represented by attorney Tom Whittier
- State vs. Richard A. Starcher, hearing for motion for reconsideration, represented by attorney Shannon Baldwin.
- Ron Bandy vs. Howley, et al, Calhoun County Deputy Civil Service Commission, hearing on rule to show cause, represented by John Teare, Jr.
- Civil: Horten vs. Horten and Guest, et al, hearing on motion for preliminary injunction, counselors Howley and Hively
- Civil: Horsly vs. Cottrell, et al, motion for default judgment, ejectment, counselor John Oshoway.