(12/24/2009)

Boyd Duskey (standing right) said garage was full of equipment and tools

Firemen responded to rural area along West Fork near Cremo

Grantsville firemen responded to Cremo at 11 a.m. Wednesday where fire erupted in a garage at the Boyd Duskey residence.

Duskey indicated the fire likely started from a wood burning stove in the structure.

The building and contents were a total loss.


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019