|The Calhoun Board of Education met this week.|
Frank Tetrick and Roger Propst reported that the Pleasant Hill Elementary School project reached the target date for substantial completion of construction.
The report said "As of our December meeting, the first phase of construction is complete."
- Kelli Whytsell and Bonnie Sands gave a presentation on a Enhancing Education Through Technology (EETT) Grant.
- Shari Johnson reported on Youth Force Activities.
- A report on a Innovation Zone Grant by Karen Kirby and Kelli Whytsell.
- A report on a Race To The Top grant by Carla Taylor.
- Teacher retirements approved for Leah J. Westfall, Elementary Teacher (AES) and
Patricia A. Hicks, Elementary Teacher (AES), effective June 30, 1010.
- Service personnel retirements approved for Catherine L. Johnson, Paraprofessional (AES) and Dorothy G. Nemitz, Paraprofessional (AES), effective June 30, 2010; Donna Poling, Cook III Cafeteria Manager, PHE, effective December 11, 2009.
Future board meeting dates: January 11, 2010, Regular Meeting, 6:00 p.m., Calhoun Board of Education;
February 8, 2010, Regular Meeting, 6:00 p.m., Calhoun Board of Education.
Read complete minutes Calhoun County Board of Education