Seven WV dealerships have lost their GM franchise, among 1,100 nationwide.|
* Midway Motors in Harman (Randolph County)
* Joe Romeo's in Kingwood (Preston County)
* Premier In Morgantown (Monongalia County)
* American Chevrolet in Mannington (Marion County)
* Bell's Motors in Sistersville (Tyler County)
* Glen Dale Motors in Glen Dale (Marshall County)
* Apple Valley Chevrolet in Martinsburg (Berkeley County)
On Thursday, Chrysler announced nearly 800 dealerships on the chopping block, including 17 in West Virginia.
Spencer Auto Group of Spencer was a dealership that lost the Chrysler franchise.
The owner expressed concern this week that he was also facing the GM announcement Friday.
He escaped the cut, although GM is expected to announce 2,000 more cuts by 2010.