(12/27/2008)
Investigators have identified 64-year-old Willard Brown as the victim of carbon monoxide posioning in Clay.

Sherry Brown, 62, his wife, was found unconscious at the scene. WSAZ-TV reports family members say she is doing better in ICU, indicating she suffered a heart attack. Their daughter, Devonna Dillard, has been released from the hospital.

The couple's granddaughter, Autum, has also been released from the hospital.

Autum's two children, a 3-year-old and an infant, will be kept in the hospital for a couple of more days, according to WSAZ-TV.

Neighbors said the family affected by the carbon monoxide poisoning tragedy had just moved into their home about a week ago.

See earlier Herald stories...


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019