(12/27/2008)

Local and regional emergency services responded to this Clay house about 9 a.m. Friday, where a 64-year-old man died of carbon monoxide posioning (Photo by Clay Communicator)

An out-of-area family with New Mexico plates had just moved into a Town of Clay dwelling, resulting in the carbon monoxide death of a 64-year-old man.

Five other occupants were overcome, including two children. They were taken to Charleston Area Medical Center.

The well-kept rental house is on Carr Street in Clay.

See earlier stories.


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019