(12/26/2008)
A number of people have been overcome in a building in downtown Clay this morning, with ambulances and emergency services responding after 9 p.m.

The incident is happening in a building on Carr Street.

Calhoun EMS dispatched an ambulance to what was described as possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

Adults are reportedly being taken to the hospital, as well as two or more children, some by HealthNet chopper.

The Clay Fire Department is on scene, with the Clay County Sheriff.


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019