|Circuit Court was held Monday in Grantsville with Judge David Nibert presiding, and Shelly Morris DeMarino prosecuting:|
- Jackie McCumbers was declared competent to stand trial on an arson charge.
- A report on the competency of Kenneth J. Rush was not complete in regard to a sexual abuse charge lodged against Rush.
- Christopher Todd Smith, a plea-bargained drug offense case, continued, counselor Josh Downey elected as Roane prosecutor, new attorney must be appointed.
- Danny Walker, pled guilty to three counts possession of a controlled substance, related to prescription drugs, sentencing set for March.
- Barbara Jo Walker, pled guilty to one count of possession of a controlled substance, related to prescription drugs, sentencing set for March.
- Leon Kerby, pled guilty to 3rd degree sexual assault, with sentencing in March.