(12/29/2001)

Two county fire departments responded to a mobile home fire on Wolf Run near Orma at 9:30 p.m. Monday. Fire destroyed the home belonging to Mike Knicley, about two miles from State Route 16. Knicley, who was in the residence when the fire started, told firemen it ignited from a wood stove.

The Upper West Fork VFD and the Arnoldsburg VFD dispatched five units and twenty firemen to the narrow hollow. Roads were extremely icy in the area.

No injuries were reported.

This was the second fire of the week in the county. Kevin Wease of Annamoriah Creek lost everything when his residence burned the day before Christmas


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019