A 15-month old child was burned by scalding water on Christmas Eve at the Badgett residence on Meadow Run near Minnora. Calhoun EMS responded to the emergency call at 8:30 p.m.

Emergency workers reported first degree burns to face and second degree burns to abdomen, transporting the child to Roane General Hospital.

Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019