|Judge David W. Nibert conducted Calhoun Circuit Court yesterday.|
- Brandon Lee Rose was sentenced 1-5 years in the state penitentiary for failure to register as a sex offender.
- Matthew Clay Bell was sentenced 6 months-2 years to the Anthony Center, related to burglary charges.
- Brian Lamp was sentenced to 8 months in Central Regional Jail, related to a grand larceny charge, also requiring restitution.
- Shelby Davis, in a plea agreement, plead guilty to malicious assault of a police officer, sentencing in January.
- Jeffery Neal was granted parole.
- Gary Paul Ferrell, pre-trial motions will continue in January, with trial set for April.
- William Seth Denmark, motion for bond in kidnapping case, Judge Nibert ordered report from Probation Officer.