|The Calhoun Commission will meet Monday at 9 a.m.|
Some items on the agenda:
- Little Kanawha Bus Company
- Diane Ludwig, LK Area Development Corp.
- Minnie Hamilton Health Care Center bond sale
- Committee reports, 911, handbook and Wood Festival
- Employment items
- Family Court building
- Grantsville requesting 10-year lease for office (jail building)
- Christmas dinner/employee bonus
- Appointments: OES asst. director Jerry Riggs/hiring 911 Director
- Upper West Fork Park Walking Trail
The next meeting is scheduled for January 2nd.