|Grantsville resident Gary Lee Nicholson, pled guilty to felony transfer of stolen goods, yesterday in Calhoun Circuit Court. Nicholson is currently in Central Regional Jail.|
Judge David W. Nibert heard two other cases, sentencing Jeffery Neal to 1-10 years on home confinement, related to felony destruction of property.
In a third case, a motion to change home confinement to parole for Marvin Holstein, was taken under consideration by Judge Nibert. Holstein's case is related to the manufacturing of marijuana.
Other cases in court:
- Civil case: Metz vs. Cunningham, status
- Civil case: Masiarczyk vs. Metz, status
- Civil case: Sheriff of Calhoun vs. 67 acres on West Fk. of Little Kanawha belonging to Andrew and Catherine Snyder, status
- Tiffani Leanna Tanner, name change
- Several juvenile cases were before the court