John M. Richards of Grantsville will be in Calhoun Circuit Court today with his new attorney for a status hearing before Judge David W. Nibert. Richards is currently incarcerated in Central Regional Jail on charges related to a meth lab. He is being represented by a Kanawha County Public Defender.|
Gary Lee Nicholson is scheduled for an arraignment, following an incident where he fled from law enforcement in Calhoun. He is currently being held in Central Regional Jail. He is represented by attorney Rocky Holmes.
Appearing in court for a status hearing is Roane County resident Greg Springston, related to a vehicular death at Letherbark in 2005, currently charged with failure to appear. He is represented by attorney Rocky Holmes.
A trial is scheduled to commence today for John Hickman. Hickman is represented by attorney Drew Patton.
Court will continue Thursday:
- State vs. Sherry Davis, motion for reconsideration, represented by attorney Rocky Holmes
- State vs. James D. Hall, pretrial, represented by attorney Rocky Holmes
- State vs. Jeffery Neal, sentencing, represented by attorney Rocky Holmes
- Civil Case: Masiarczyk vs. Camp
- Civil Case: Metz vs. Cunningham