|By Drew Moody|
For the Hur Herald
The meeting will be held at the Gilmer County High
School Library beginning at 7 p.m.
Following initial regular business, a citizen has requested
to speak to the board.
Desi Garrett's resignation as physical education /
social studies at Gilmer County High School will be discussed.
Several hirings will be discussed or voted on including:
- business ed. / technology instructor at GCHS
- integration specialist for the elementary schools
- bus driver for panther run to Glenville Elementary
- home economics / English teacher at GCHS
- head mini-titan football coach at GCHS
- mini-titan cheerleading coach
- Mike Hill extra duty mechanic contract
- substitute teacher, James "Mike" Worf
New jobs posted in the county will be discussed:
- secretary III for Normantown Elementary
- phys. ed. / social studies teacher for GCHS
- aux varsity cheerleading coach at GCHS
The board plans to discuss and possibly take action
on the position of attendance director / assistant
principal position at GCHS.
Student transfer requests will be dealt with.