(06/27/2006)

An electric cable servicing the Pit Stop convenience store at Mt. Zion shorted yesterday at 5:30 p.m. causing a small fire and disruption of service to the building.

The hot wire burned apart, coming down on a metal roof, according to a member of the Arnoldsburg Volunteer Fire Department.

Store manager Saundra Ballengee said it was fortunate the electrical short happened when the store was open.

The Arnoldsburg VFD dispatched two trucks to the incident.


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019