|Calhoun prosecuting attorney Matt Minney said yesterday that Thursday's grand jury seated in Grantsville has indicted eight individuals.|
- Sherrie Lea Davis, 29, of Millstone, attempting to operate a clandestine drug lab, one count; exposure of a child to the manufacturing of meth, two counts; manufacturing a controlled substance, one count.
- Greg Springston, 25, of Spencer, driving while under the influence of alcohol and/or a controlled substance, resulting in death, one count; driving while under the influence of alcohol and/or a controlled substance, resulting in injury, one count.
- John Manis Richards, 40, of Grantsville, attempting to operate a clandestine drug lab, one count; possession of pseudoephedrine with the intent to manufacture meth, two counts; conspiracy to operate a clandestine drug lab, one count.
- Jeffery Neal, 25, of Nebo, unlawful assault, one count; destruction of property, one count; nighttime burglary, one count.
- Brian Keith Burrows, 25, breaking and entering, one count; grand larceny, one count.
- James D. Hall, 36, Cannelton, daytime burglary, one count.
- John Hickman, 51, Grantsville, possession of a firearm by a felon, one count.
- Josh Haymaker, 19, of Grantsville, sexual abuse in the first degree, two counts.
- David Phares II, 32, of Glenville, obtaining property by worthless check, one count.
An indictment indicates the likelihood of a crime being committed, but does not mean the person is guilty of the offense.