Three felony cases are scheduled before Judge Nibert Friday, starting at 10:30 a.m. today in Calhoun Circuit Court.|
- State vs. Daniel Mark Johnson, motion for exemption of court costs, counselor Rocky Holmes
- State vs. Stephen Johnson, hearing on probation revocation, counselor David Karickhoff
- State vs. Walter Singleton, disposition, counselor Tony Morgan
A lengthy list of bound-over cases will be heard before Judge Nibert Friday morning, starting at 9 a.m.:
- State vs. Jennifer Jones
- State vs. Steven James Beecher
- State vs. Sara Beecher, represented by G. Ernest Skaggs
- State vs. Robert Andrew Sampson
- State vs. Kristin Melrath, represented by Drew Patton
- State vs. Jeffery Ray Neal
- State vs. Jeffery L. Jones, Sr.
- State vs. David Phares
- State vs. Sherrie Davis, represented by Rocky Holmes
- State vs. Dennis Cottrell, represented by Rocky Holmes
- State vs. John E. Starcher, represented by Rocky Holmes
- State vs. Travis Wayne Sampson, represented by Rocky Holmes
- State vs. Christopher Cole Bell, represented by Rocky Holmes
- State vs. John Manis Richards, represented by Drew Patton
A grand jury was convened yesterday with several cases being presented for possible indictment by prosecuting attorney Matt Minney.
Details will follow.