(12/31/2005)

A minor fire thought to be caused by an electrical problem caused smoke to spread in the Stump Funeral Home in Grantsville yesterday, with the Grantsville Volunteer Fire Department responding to the scene about 4:30 p.m.

Funeral Director John Stump and his associates removed three remains from the main building in case the fire escalated.

The situation returned to normal after a few minutes, said firemen.


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019