(10/22/2005)

A fire erupted yesterday at a Consumers Gas pump station in Spencer behind Save-A-Lot and Hardman's Home Center. The Spencer-Roane VFD responded to the fire, and worked on keeping a volatile situation from getting worse. Consumers Gas workers were busy shutting off gas to the station. A report on the damage was not available.(Photo by Bernard Taylor)


Hur Herald ©from Sunny Cal
The information on these pages, to the extent the law allows, remains the exclusive property of Bob Weaver and The Hur Herald. information cannot be not be used in any type of commercial endeavor, or used on a web site without the express permission of the owner. Hur Herald published printed editions 1996-1999, Online ©Hur Herald Publishing, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019