|Cases processed in the Calhoun County Circuit Court by Judge Thomas Evans III and Judge David Nibert:|
- Judge David Nibert continued a request for parole by Harold Stutler, who has been on home confinement after shooting at his brother-in-law Richard Starcher.
- A case related to theft was dismissed without prejudice against Brian Burrows.
- Joseph McKinney, plead not guilty to charges related to the manufacturing a controlled substance. He is scheduled for trial for January.
- Jimmy Keener, a DUI case, was continued to the January term.
- A request to revoke the home confinement of Robbie Lamp was continued to December.
- Judge Evans granted a motion to modify probation for Linda Hughes.
- The court ordered bond revoked for Daniel Mark Johnson after he was arrested for underage consumption of alcohol. He was sent to Central Regional Jail until his next court appearance. Johnson had originally been charged with DUI-fleeing, but a jury had found him not guilty of fleeing.
- Cheryl Price plead to a misdemeanor related to welfare fraud and will be sentenced in December.
- David Phares, a warrant was issued because subject did not appear.