|At least 15 cases were scheduled before Judge David W. Nibert during a session of the Calhoun Circuit Court yesterday, including seven felony cases.|
- Walter Singleton, set to plea in September regarding a drug case.
- Daniel Johnson, set for trial in September related to fleeing DUI, a felony.
- Cheryl Price, set for entry of a plea regarding welfare fraud.
- Elizabeth Sampson, set for trial related to worthless check.
- Charles Curtis Sampson, set for trial related to worthless check.
- Robert Allen Starcher, Jr. - Sentenced to Anthony Center 6 mos. to two years, after pleading guilty to two counts related to obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Johnny Belt, motion denied for parole, modified terms of confinement which is related to a firearms violation.
- A civil case, Stinson Grocery vs. Johnson Enterprises, was heard.
Grand Jury is scheduled for September.