The Calhoun Commission will meet at 9 a.m. Monday.|
Among the items on the agenda:
- Road name, private road Terry and Sandy Fowler.
- Open bids on walking trail for Wayne Underwood Field.
- Review appointments to boards and authorities; Dottie Slider replacing Dora Starcher on library board; Jason Nettles resigning from Wayne Underwood Field committee.
- Review of grants and contracts:
Sisters of St. Joseph resolution for Budget Digest grant
Wayne Underwood Field RC & D Grant for a shelter
Parkersburg Area Community Foundation Grant $2,500 match for Wayne Underwood Field walking trail
Financial drawdown for Calhoun Historical Society grant, Stump Hotel project
Other grant requests
- Personnel issues, executive session.
- Open bids for old jail building for new heating and cooling system.
- Report LK Area Development Council, Diane Ludwig.
- Special election, June 25.
- Review Budget Control report.
Any person wanting to address the commission must sign 15 minutes before start of meeting.