|Calhoun County Board of Education has 16 Tutoring jobs available during the summer months at Calhoun Middle-High School.|
Tutors will assist with instructional activities with duties assigned by teacher.
Students must have at least a 3.0 GPA to be eligible to tutor.
Deadline to submit applications is May 9, 2005, 4:00 p.m.
For more information and to download applications see Job Postings at
Calhoun Board of Education
* Morning Kindergarten Reading Program Tutors (2 positions) Half-Day, June 21-July 22, 2005
* Computer Camp Tutors (2 positions) - Half-Day (p.m.) July 25-29, 2005
* Art Camp Tutors (2 positions) - Half Day (p.m.) July 25-29, 2005
* Summer Academy Tutors (4 positions) - Half Day, June 21-July 29, 2005
* Summer Program Tutors Calhoun Middle School (6 positions) Half Day June 21-July 29, 2005