The Calhoun Commission will meet at 9 a.m. today.|
Among items on the agenda:
- Paul Funk will appear regarding Wayne Underwood Field.
- Review floor plan for proposed Calhoun Family Court in Khoury Building.
- Open bids for 911 radio tower.
- Tim Meeks, draw down for Yellow Creek/Back Fork water project; Sisters of St. Joseph grant.
- LKADC, Diane Ludwig report.
- Special election, June 25, poll places, workers.
- Review appointments to boards and authorities.
- Commission meeting April 19 to set levy rates.
Individuals wishing to speak to commission must sign in 15 minutes before start of meeting.