Cases were heard before Judge David Nibert, Calhoun Circuit Court:|
- Keith Lamp plead to conspiracy to commit grand larceny, sentencing scheduled for March.
- Eric Blake entered a plea to conspiracy to commit grand larceny, sentencing scheduled for February 22.
- James Blankenship, re-scheduled for February 22.
- Garland Ray Nichols, re-scheduled for February 22.
- Joseph Delesio, continued to February 22.
- John B. Shock, Jr., failure to register as a sex offender, sentenced to one year home confinement.
- Marvin Holstein, plead to one count of manufacturing a controlled substance, sentencing scheduled in March.