|A Calhoun grand jury will be convened today at 9 a.m. in Grantsville with Judge Thomas Evans III presiding.|
Prosecuting Attorney Matt Minney said "About four or five cases will be presented" for consideration.
The court docket covers two days of work, which will include bound over cases.
- State of West Virginia vs. Christopher Collins for sentencing, represented by attorney Kevin Postalwait.
- State of West Virginia vs. Eric Marks. final acceptance of plea and sentencing, represented by attorney George Cosenza.
- State of West Virginia vs. Brandon Rose, suppression hearing, represented by attorney Dennis Curry.
- A major multi-million dollar class action suit filed against Columbia Gas will have time before Judge Evans
today, with issues regarding motion to compel, motion for subclass, motion to enter order, motion for camera inspection and a motion for scheduling order.
- A civil case, Bush vs. Vandale is on the docket for Wednesday.