|WVRC radio personality Toby Wagoner has been shaved to the scalp, the loser in a bet with station manager Bob Edwards. |
Wagoner, who announces the Calhoun Red Devil's football games, stood to lose the bet if the Calhoun team fell victim to the Roane Raiders on Friday, which they did, 21-0.
The Raider's team took charge of their shaving rights on Wagoner's head, but local sportswriter Gaylen Duskey apparently escaped any consequences.
List of penalties for the losing announcer, with number 1 being chosen.
1. Have head shaved by winning team.
2. Host a pizza party for the winning team.
3. Work the winning announcers shift + his own 10 hour shift.
4. Refer to the winning announcer as "Oh Great One."
5. Buy breakfast for the winning announcer.
The bet has been on-going for several years at WVRC.
Photo courtesy of Toby's Homepage